Atropos Item Build - DotA Bane Elemental Item Build, Guide and Strategy. Atropos is an elemental force personifying the nightmares and fear of this world. He manifests where there is promise of inflicting horror and feeding off dread. Sapping his foes’ psyche heals him. Manifesting his enemies’ fears, he greatly enfeebles their ability to fight. He revels in disabling foes by sending them into dread slumber. When need be he can rip his soul and force it into his foes, effectively immobilizing them with despair and pain. Atropos is, in one word, Fear.
Atropos – The Bane Elemental
Range: 400 | Move Speed: 305
Str: 18 + 2.1 | Agi: 18 + 2.1 | Int: 18 + 2.1
Damage: 51 – 57 | HP: 492 | Mana: 234
HP Regen: 0.79 | Mana Regen: 0.73
Attack Speed: 0.69 | Armor: 4
Greatly reduces an enemy unit’s ability to participate in combat. Reduces its damage and life regeneration. Lasts 20 seconds.
Level 1 – Reduces attack damage by 40%.
Level 2 – Reduces attack damage by 60%.
Level 3 – Reduces attack damage by 80%.
Level 4 – Reduces attack damage by 100%.
• The damage reduction is calculated based on the base damage and primary attribute of the target.
• Enfeeble has no effect on direct damage bonuses from items.
• Casting range: 1000
Mana Cost: 125
Brain Sap (B)
Feasts on the vital energies of another unit, absorbing some of its hit points.
Level 1 – Absorbs 90 HP.
Level 2 – Absorbs 160 HP.
Level 3 – Absorbs 230 HP.
Level 4 – Absorbs 300 HP.
• Damage type: pure
• Gives the full hp amount to Atropos, regardless of the amount of hp the target lost.
• Casting range: 600
Mana Cost: 125/150/175/200
Puts another unit into a fitful slumber, filled with horrifying nightmares. It takes 20 damage per second. If that unit is attacked while it slumbers, the attacking unit comes under the effect of Nightmare.
Level 1 – Lasts 4 seconds.
Level 2 – Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 3 – Lasts 6 seconds.
Level 4 – Lasts 7 seconds.
• Damage type: HP removal
• Nightmare can damage allies (and Atropos), and can thus be used to deny hero kills.
• Typing -disablehelp will prevent direct casting on allies.
• If the target recieves any type of damage except Nightmare, then it will wake up.
• The use of spells on the affected units can wake the target up without the caster falling asleep.
• In the first second of Nightmare the target will be invulnerable.
• Casting range: 500/550/600/650
Mana Cost: 165
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Fiend`s Grip (F)
Uses dark magic to grip a target enemy unit and damage it heavily. It cannot move or attack and Transfers 5% of enemies max MP per second to you. Lasts 5 (6*) seconds.
Level 1 – Deals 100 (155*) damage and transfers 5% (10%*) of the max mana of the target per second. Target is disabled for the duration of the spell.
Level 2 – Deals 155 (215*) damage and transfers 5% (10%*) of the max mana of the target per second. Target is disabled for the duration of the spell.
Level 3 – Deals 215 (270*) damage and transfers 5% (10%*)of the max mana of the target per second. Target is disabled for the duration of the spell.
Mana Cost: 200/300/400
Cooldown: 100 Seconds
• Damage type: magical
• Using Fiend’s Grip on a magic immune unit will still disable and drain mana, but no damage will be dealt to the targeted unit.
• Fiend’s Grip is a channeling spell.
• Damage and duration can be improved by Aghanim’s Scepter (* shows the improved values).
• Casting range: 625