The DotA Theme Manager - in short: DTM - allows you to change the look of the terrain while still allowing you to play with people who do not use the DotA Theme Manager - on battle.net, garena, hamachi, just everywhere.
Multiple themes are available: Beach, Barrens, Snow, Hell, City and Highlands, all of them having a unique design!
- added Highlands Theme.
- added Synergy Theme "City"*.
- adapted cliffs in Beach Theme to older changes to clifftypes.
- UI-only-Themes can now be combined with any other Theme. Use the Terrain Theme first, then the UI-only-Theme.
- added flush command to the scripts, preventing War3Patch.mpq from growing.
- changed some details concerning file replacement to reduce the size and improve the performance of the DTM**
- *) best used with the new command -terrain city2
- **) using sylk tables for terrain texture replacements, simplified restoration process